Local Search Engine Optimization
What is Local SEO?
Local Search Engine Optimization is one of the many ways that we bring more customers to your business. With Local SEO we focus on how your brand is represented within Google search results. You don’t want to focus on rankings, however, as there is much more to it than that.
We first must understand your business and your industry. We complete an analysis to better understand the most profitable areas of your business. Once this is complete we determine how we can bring potential clients that are searching for those profitable products/services and bring them to your brand. We don’t focus on ranking meaningless keywords nor do we promise certain rankings or time frames. We’re not like many SEO firms and we’re not into those games.
Coupled with the many other marketing services we provide we maximize your brand’s exposure online. We create many pathways for potential customers to find and interact with your brands and ultimately end up giving you the opportunity to close the sale. At Build Your Online we are always focused on your business and bringing you those new leads that drive revenues higher than ever before.
We select the clients we work with very carefully and have a reasonable set of criteria that need to be met in order for us to proceed. We work with a limited amount of clients at any given time to ensure maximum attention to detail and your company’s ultimate success.
Build Your Online’s SEO Services Pricing Guidelines
Your SEO campaign and applicable pricing will fall into one of several categories, depending on strategy and scope. Generally, these categories are as follows:
- Local SEO pricing typically ranges between $900 – $2,000 per month for single-location campaigns targeting small to medium-sized cities.
- Local SEO pricing increases for multi-location campaigns, and single-location campaigns targeting large cities.
- National campaigns generally cost more than local campaigns and can start around $3,000 per month.
- Niche products/services with lower search volume and competition carry a smaller price tag.
- When competition is medium to high, SEO pricing moves up accordingly.
- E-commerce sites with hundreds to thousands of products normally carry a higher cost due to the number of pages requiring optimization, platform complexities and higher levels of competition.
Why is SEO so expensive?
Most companies get sticker shock when they see the monthly campaign cost. But SEO is an investment, so it’s important to consider the cost in relation to the associated return (e-commerce revenue and sales leads). In addition, SEO is labor intensive. It takes many, many hours from writers, editors, outreach specialists, analysts, link building specialists, and campaign managers to execute campaigns each and every month. Insiders know: A low-price SEO campaign is the one to be skeptical of and often times provides a negative ROI.
Why won’t the agency guarantee results?
Any SEO firm that guarantees results is a fraud. There are far too many variables and unknowns for results to be accurately predicted. For instance, the agency cannot know what changes your competitors will make to their SEO campaigns, how targeted keyword volumes will grow or shrink over time, how effective your company website will be in converting traffic into leads or orders, or whether game-changing results will start kicking in after three months or 10 months. What an agency can and should guarantee is that it will do work in exchange for its fee. This is why transparent reports that detail month-to-month activity should be part of the deal. Pay-for-performance pricing models seem logical and attractive to many clients but are not really workable for SEO campaigns given the unpredictability of results.
Which package fits my business?
As with any of our services we recommend contacting us so we can get an idea of your business and your goals. We don’t recommend you buying any digital marketing packages from any provider without first speaking to them and finding a good fit. Providing a positive return on your investment is our number one goal for all our SEO offerings along with all other internet marketing services.
What work is actually going to be done for this big monthly investment?
SEO execution tasks vary in type and degree depending on each client’s situation (a reason why package deals are bad), but in general, the agency will be doing some mix of the following:
- On-site optimization, both technical and also keyword-driven content additions.
- Off-site optimization, consisting mainly of article publishing for link building, but also non-content activities.
- Content thematic development, writing, editing, and publisher outreach.
- Traffic analysis and analysis of other campaigns KPIs.
- Testing, campaign modifications, and ongoing keyword target refinement.
- Client communication, including gathering input, brainstorming, reviewing reports and seeking feedback.